So I’m just going to say what we are all thinking: January sucked! Sales sucked, everyone was sick, people are miserable about the election, it was just an all-around bummer. I had set some goals for January but missed them with life interrupting my every attempt. So today we are stepping into February and hitting a reset button for the year and starting it NOW.
Stepping Into February My Goals are:
- Get healthy – mind, body and spirit
- $1,000 in personal sales with Thirty-One
- Finish my study of the book of Ruth
- Blog daily
- See where funds can be applied since we have cut out cable
- Start working on recital programs and tickets
It may not seem like many tasks but I would rather have a small amount of goals and complete them all than to have a large amount that is unachievable. Set yourself up for success.
What are you goals for February?